372 variations tested. 1 billion page versions automatically created. Decades of time saved. 31% lift in conversions. 10x ROI.
This is reality for the team running website optimization at Durex.
Early this year, Reckitt Benckiser’s Durex transitioned from A/B testing to intelligent website optimization, and has experienced better results, faster results, and less work ever since.
Join Amy Vetter, CX Manager Europe at Reckitt Benckiser, and Guy Yalif, CEO of Intellimize, as they discuss how leveraging intelligent website optimization has helped Durex accelerate testing and 1:1 personalization at scale, and increase conversions site-wide as a result.
Listen in to hear:
- [6:30] The 3 ways that Durex shifted its website optimization strategy to achieve an overall 31% lift
- [15:06] How Durex converted 48% more of its paid ad traffic
- [18:07] How Durex drove 43% more home page click-throughs
- [19:53] How Durex boosted blog page conversions by 41%
- [29:47] How Scholl’s increased cart checkouts (revenue!) by 12%
- [32:47] How machine learning can test an unlimited number of ideas and personalize your site for each visitor
- [37:27] Details of how the Reckitt Benckiser team worked with Intellimize to achieve 10x ROI
- Amy Vetter, CX Manager Europe, Reckitt Benckiser
- Guy Yalif, CEO, Intellimize
Enjoy the discussion!
And if you’re interested in learning more about how Intellimize can help you convert more visitors at each stage in the funnel across your website, request a demo here. We look forward to chatting with you!