Every B2B marketer knows they should be doing something when it comes to ABM. And with these “unprecedented times” still upon us, there’s no saying when we’ll be able to resume in-person ABM activities.
That said, the pressure is on to ensure your digital channels are working for you to drive enough pipeline to meet your goals. Finding repeatability in these channels and increasing their output over time is paramount.
Our panel walks through setting up a digital ABM strategy that spans intent data, ads, and website optimization, and ultimately drives more targeted accounts to raise their hand for your product or solution.
Listen in for insights on:
- [1:30-6:40] What ABM is/isn’t
- [9:13-18:04] Thinking through curating your ABM target account list, beyond just firmographics
- [18:04-28:23] Taking action on buyer intent signals from ABM accounts
- [28:24-38:35] Increasing your chances of converting ABM prospects when they come to your website
- [42:45-46:34] Measuring ABM program effectiveness
- Sesame Mish, Growth Marketing Director at Intellimize
- Jesse Rowe, Head of Growth at G2
- Mark Huber, Director of Growth at Metadata
Enjoy the discussion!
And if you’re interested in learning more about how Intellimize can help drive more of your ABM accounts to convert into hand-raisers and demo requests through your website, request a demo here. We look forward to chatting with you!