San Mateo, CA
We look forward to meeting you.
Please send resumes to: email@example.com
Intellimize helps marketers drive more conversions by automatically personalizing desktop and mobile websites for each visitor. We are looking for an experienced account executive to join our fast growing team.
In this role, you’ll reach out to marketing leaders from major brands and engage with them to introduce Intellimize’s platform. This role offers you the opportunity to be part of driving revenue growth for a fast growing startup. You’ll identify and develop high potential prospects and handle all sales and follow through to successfully close new business. Other key benefits of this role include:
- Ability to make your mark: you’ll be part of an agile and fast growing team
- Daily interaction with founders and company execs
- Advance your career: take lead role in selling to clients
- Competitive salary, commission, benefits, and equity
- Experience working with and selling leading edge AI and Machine Learning systems
- Research and identify new customer prospects for the company
- Help to score and respond to new inbound leads for the company
- Contact and engage decision-makers to identify promising prospects for outreach and first meetings
- Lead sales efforts to understand prospects’ needs, introduce and demonstrate Intellimize and close new business.
- Achieve or exceed sales targets on a monthly basis
- Track progress in CRM system to facilitate forecasting, customer database maintenance, and customer communication.
- Collaborate with other account executives and marketing to improve processes and develop winning account strategies
Skills You’ll Need to Be Successful
- Customer-centric: Enjoy understanding customers’ needs and helping them succeed
- Persuasiveness: Earn trust and present our solutions in a compelling way
- Communication: Communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
- Efficiency: Require little supervision, following through and delivering on promises
- Judgement: Understand how to prioritize time with prospects for best results
Ideal background and experience
- 5+ years of previous sales development experience. 3+ years of closing experience
- Track record of successful interactions with senior executives and marketing operators
- Comfortable operating in an environment where results matter and are measured
- Proven ability and desire to understand technical products in depth
- Experience selling to marketers of all levels across industry verticals and b2c/b2b
- Bachelor’s degree required. Quantitative degree preferred
- Experience with CRM systems a plus