(Anywhere in the US)
We look forward to meeting you.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You get up in the morning thinking about more ways to make your customers successful. When your point of contact has delivered business moving value and gets promoted, you feel great.
As the owner of renewals for existing customers, you are good at identifying risks and driving resolution by developing a plan, partnering with the customer, and collaborating with the cross-functional internal teams. You are great at building relationships that last a long time. You have a good eye for identifying new growth opportunities and know how to move deals forward to successfully close.
It makes you happy to have close relationships with your customers including executives and day-to-day operators as you partner to build meaningful customer value together.
You naturally craft stories and frame success to your customers to help them realize value. You like having the goods because you tell it like it is.
You seek a career defining role.
If this describes you, we want to talk to you.
We are looking for our first Account Manager to shape the next stage of our customers’ experience with Intellimize.
Intellimize is redefining how people think about personalization and optimization. Our machine learning automatically personalizes the buyer’s path to drive more web conversions.
We believe everything we do flows from two things: making our customers wildly successful and having this be the best professional experience of our lives. This company is based on our customers achieving their goals, getting promoted, and getting up on stage saying great things about our work together.
You’ll be working with the real deal. Our average customer sees 46% lift in the metrics that matter to them, and we’re fortunate to work with leading companies including Unilever, Sumo Logic, Tableau, Drift, Looker, and more.
Key benefits of this role include:
- Advance your career: shape how Account Management is done at Intellimize. Write and refine the playbook
- Work with a great team and great customers
- Daily interaction with founders and company execs
- Competitive salary, benefits, and equity
- Experience working in leading edge AI and Machine Learning space
- Own renewals and expansion opportunities for assigned accounts; responsible for hitting ARR targets
- Identify renewal risk and (in collaboration with the COM) define and execute strategy to mitigate risk
- Build trusting, consultative relationships with executives at top customers
- Build an account plan including customer relationship maps, business goals, potential risk areas, and potential expansion opportunities.
- Partner with the Campaign Optimization Manager to deliver Monthly reports and QBRs
- Build out and refine the Account Manager playbook; define the renewal process
- Reinforce a culture of customers as true north. We are strategic partners helping shape how they drive business value from their marketing. An ‘order taking’ or help desk ticket answering approach isn’t the right one in this environment
- Maintain a very high quality bar for our customers’ experience and results with Intellimize. This is true north for us as a company
Ideal background and experience
- 8+ years of account management, customer success and/or professional services experience, ideally serving go to market functions
- Experience with high touch, strategic, consultative customer relationships
- Commercial responsibility for renewals/expansions.
- Experience with negotiations and managing procurement.
- Deep experience with upper mid market and enterprise customers across verticals from within the context of a b2b SaaS product like ours
- Self starter who feels comfortable driving themselves and the team to achieve results
- Strong customer orientation
- Bachelor’s degree required. Technical degree a plus