(Anywhere in the US)
We look forward to meeting you.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intellimize intelligently optimizes each buyer’s path to drive more revenue, more customers, or more leads to sales from websites. Our unique solution enables experimentation and personalization at an unparalleled scale.
We are looking for an experienced Enterprise Business Development Representative to help us to accelerate the company’s growth trajectory.
You will execute our plan to scale pipeline growth for our revenue-generating machine learning solution. You will work in lockstep with our sales and marketing teams to ensure consistent targeting of personas, messaging, and qualification. Together, you’ll help grow our base of successful A-list customers and help the company blow out our targets.
You’ll be pitching the real deal. Our average customer sees 46% lift in the web page conversion metrics that matter to them. You’ll work with leading companies including Unilever Prestige, Snowflake, Sumo Logic, Drift, Looker, Emburse, and more.
Key benefits of this role include:
- Ability to make your mark: you’ll be creating an all new function within an agile and fast moving team
- Regular interaction with founders and company execs
- Advance your career: take on key projects you might not get in larger firms
- Competitive salary, benefits, and equity
- Experience working in leading edge AI and Machine Learning space
- Using your exceptional interpersonal skills to generate demand via targeted communication (email, social networks, and phone/text)
- Succeeding by meeting and exceeding lead generation targets
- Nurturing and building relationships with leads, with the aim of qualifying them for Sales
- Using your research skills to uncover new potential customers and target industries
- Utilizing a Customer Relationship Management system to track all pertinent information related to the prospective customer and to effectively manage leads
- Account mapping and planning for strategic prospecting
- Working collaboratively with the marketing, development and sales teams
- When necessary, host online presentations and product demonstrations
Experience & Skills
- 2+ years in a customer-facing sales environment; ideally working with Enterprise customers (F5000)
- Demonstrated success hitting lead generation targets
- Understanding of go-to-market process and the handoffs from Marketing to BDRs to AEs
- Knows all the best sales development tools and how to use them (especially Salesforce!)
- Experienced on both inbound and outbound prospecting, understanding both proven and emerging tactics for each type
- Cold outbound — not previously engaged
- Warm outbound — previously engaged
- Warm inbound — requested meeting
- Experienced using research to build targeted account plans/strategies
- Analytics and metrics oriented — you start and end your day on the team dashboard, using it to drive action and results
- Flourished in a high growth environment where experiments and creativity were encouraged
- Experienced working remotely
- MarTech domain experience preferred