Customer & Product Marketing Manager
San Mateo, CA
We look forward to meeting you.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Companies don’t convert enough of the traffic they already have. Intellimize helps marketers use advanced machine learning to personalize web and mobile experiences in the moment to increase funnel conversion rates.
We are looking for an experienced marketer to join our fast-growing and high-performing team to establish Customer and Product Marketing functions.
This is a broad role with the potential to make a big impact. In this role, you will develop strong relationships with our customers and help them tell their stories, while capturing critical market insights to improve our product messaging and enablement materials. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker that can help reach long term marketing and sales goals, create a stronger brand supported by vocal fans, and improve the customer experience, while simultaneously rolling up their sleeves to get things done today.
- Be the first customer marketer on the Intellimize team, building strong relationships with customers to gain insights, develop brand advocates, and increase customer retention
- Increase customer advocacy that validates the Intellimize solution (including success stories, video testimonials, online reviews, referrals, etc.), and manage the library of these customer assets
- Create and manage customer engagement programs, such as user groups, meet-ups, awards programs, and ongoing nurture campaigns
- Develop and run the NPS survey program, working with the customer success team to manage the execution and drive learnings throughout the organization
- In collaboration with the customer success team, become a liaison between customers and the rest of the organization, sharing best practices, amplifying customer voice, and bridging perspectives
- Be the first product marketer on the Intellimize team, helping to position our solutions and enable our teams
- Continually help refine our messaging, differentiation, and value proposition for each audience
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits — includes reviewing our Help Center articles for accuracy and co-authoring new articles
- Create sales presentations, collateral, and tools that align with the buying process to help move prospects through the sales cycle
- Assist sales with meetings and proposals by providing deeper insight into the product
- Conduct market analysis on the competitive landscape to clarify differentiators, provide input to our roadmap, and educate our team
- In collaboration with the customer success team, proactively communicate product news to customers
Experience & Skills
- 4+ years of relevant B2B customer marketing, customer success, or product marketing experience (ideally more than one!)
- Proven ability to balance multiple objectives and priorities – especially important for this hybrid customer and product marketing role
- Expert in establishing processes and programs where none exist
- Passion for serving and understanding customers
- Interpersonal skills to nurture customer relationships and work with cross-functional teams
- Analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of programs
- Demonstrated outstanding written and verbal communication skills; graphic design skills are a plus
- Understanding of MarTech market and digital marketing / marketing automation applications
- Familiarity with B2B marketing, lead generation, and sales processes
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or relevant field; MBA is a plus