Customer Success: Campaign Optimization Analyst
(Anywhere in the US)
We look forward to meeting you.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intellimize intelligently optimizes websites for revenue driven leaders. Our machine learning automatically optimizes each buyer’s path to drive more web conversions. On average, our customers achieve 46% lift. We work with great companies like Drift, Looker, Unilever, Sumo Logic, Tableau, Emburse, and many more.
We’re headquartered in San Mateo, CA, and these days in Zoom meetings. We’re backed by leading early-stage investors including Addition, Amplify Partners, Homebrew, and Precursor Ventures.
This is not a “typical” Customer Success position
You love diving into data. You relish insights. You love creating impact. You’ll be able to quantify ROI for major brands customers as we directly drive incremental revenue for them through Intellimize’s platform. Key benefits of this role include:
- Ability to make your mark: you’ll be part of an agile and fast moving team
- Daily interaction with founders and company execs
- Advance your career: take on key projects you might not get in larger firms
- Competitive salary, benefits, and equity
- Experience working with leading edge AI and Machine Learning systems
- Direct impact on product roadmap as a voice of the customer
- Support Campaign Optimization Managers (COMs) for operational execution, focusing on real and realized value
- Real value = Monitor clients’ campaign performance and identify opportunities for improvement
- Monitor live campaigns regularly to ensure high performance
- Identify potential issues with lower performing campaigns, develop hypotheses and flag to COM colleagues to execute on actions plans
- Maintain regular communications with COMs to share data, review performance and address action items. Expect daily Slack discussions and regular meetings to support customers.
- Realized value = Work with COMs to produce monthly reports to send to customers so they can share wins with their organization
Skills Needed to Be Successful
- Logical, quantitative approach and thinking
- Great listening skills
- Desire to help customers succeed in the ways they define success
- Good partnership and empathy skills – ability to customer-centric
- Project management skills. Ability to manage multiple priorities and get things done.
- Curiosity about customers’ business
- Willingness to learn how to manage an account relationship
- Willingness to learn how to drive a customer through a process repeatedly
- Good judgement on how and when to escalate issues
- Technical propensity to dive in to the Intellimize platform as well as learn “how the web works”
Background & Experience:
- Bachelors required. Masters a plus. Technical degree a plus
- Math degree or computer science background a plus
- Web analytics and statistics a plus
- Previous experience in marketing analytics a plus
- Previous experience working with B2B customers a plus