Director, Customer Success
(Anywhere in the US)
We look forward to meeting you.
Please send resumes to: email@example.com
You get up in the morning thinking about more ways to make your customers successful. When your point of contact has delivered business moving value and gets promoted, you feel great.
You get fired up by coming up with creative ways to use your product, which you know inside out and backwards, to help your customers shine.
It makes you happy to have close, top to top relationships with your customers as you jointly shape the work your teams are doing together.
You get great satisfaction out of helping your team grow and thrive so that your customers grow and thrive. Helping someone on your team with a customer comes naturally as does seeing patterns and creating repeatable solutions to make the team more effective. You stay in touch with former teammates for years because they like and respect you.
You naturally craft stories and frame success to your customers to help them succeed. You like having the goods because you tell it like it is.
You seek a career defining role.
If this describes you, we want to talk to you.
We are looking for our first Director, Customer Success to shape the next stage of our customers’ experience with Intellimize.
Intellimize is redefining how people think about personalization and optimization.
intelligently optimizes websites for revenue driven leaders. Our machine learning automatically personalizes the buyer’s path to drive more web conversions.
We believe everything we do flows from two things: making our customers wildly successful and having this be the best professional experience of our lives. This company is based on our customers achieving their goals, getting promoted, and getting up on stage saying great things about our work together.
You’ll be working with the real deal. Our average customer sees 46% lift in the metrics that matter to them, and we’re fortunate to work with leading companies including Unilever, Sumo Logic, Tableau, Drift, Looker, and more.
Key benefits of this role include:
- Ability to have a broad impact: you’ll be part of an agile and fast moving team
- Daily interaction with founders and company execs
- Advance your career: shape how customer success is done at Intellimize. Write and refine the playbook
- Competitive salary, benefits, and equity
- Experience working in leading edge AI and Machine Learning space
- Build trusting, consultative relationships with executives at top customers
- Hire, onboard, mentor, and grow Campaign Optimization Managers (our name for customer success managers), teaching them how to serve customers well through hands on leadership
- Build out, refine, and maintain a customer success playbook, driving repeatability and predictability of our customers achieving their business goals together with us
- Reinforce a culture of customers as true north. We are strategic partners helping shape how they drive business value from their marketing. An ‘order taking’ or help desk ticket answering approach isn’t the right one in this environment
- Work closely with account management to drive customer renewals, which is a secondary effect of jointly creating value with customers
- Select and implement a customer success system (ie Gainsight or similar) when needed
- Maintain a very high quality bar for our customers’ experience and results with Intellimize. This is true north for us as a company
Ideal background and experience
- 8+ years of experience customer success and/or professional services experience, ideally serving go to market functions
- Experience with high touch, strategic, consultative customer relationships
- Experience hiring, mentoring, and leading a customer success team
- Deep experience with upper mid market and enterprise customers across verticals from within the context of a b2b SaaS product like ours
- Self starter who feels comfortable driving themselves and their team to achieve custom results goals
- Proven track record of strong employee retention for sourced candidates in a high growth environment
- Strong customer orientation
- Bachelor’s degree required. Technical degree a plus