Head of Go To Market Talent
San Mateo, CA or remote (US and Canada only)
We look forward to meeting you.
Please send resumes to: email@example.com
Intellimize intelligently optimizes websites for revenue driven leaders. Our machine learning automatically personalizes the buyer’s path to drive more web conversions.
We are looking for our first Head of Go To Market Talent to help shape the next stage of the company. This key role reports to the CEO.
We believe everything we do flows from two things: making our customers wildly successful and having this be the best professional experience of our lives. This company is based on working with some of the best people in the world, and that starts with you.
You will create a great professional experience by helping define go to market talent execution. You will work across sales, customer success, and marketing teams, working closely with experienced leaders. You will not be siloed in to working with one team.
In this role, you’ll reach out to potential candidates in their current roles and in between roles. You will source them in to hiring managers and create a wonderful end-to-end candidate experience.
You’ll be wooing them to the real deal. Our average customer sees 46% lift in the metrics that matter to them, and we’re fortunate to work with leading companies including Unilever, Sumo Logic, Drift, Looker, Emburse, and more.
Key benefits of this role include:
- Ability to make your mark: you’ll be part of an agile and fast moving team
- Daily interaction with founders and company execs
- Advance your career: take on key projects and shape talent in a way you might not get in larger firms
- Competitive salary, benefits, and equity
- Experience working in leading edge AI and Machine Learning space
- Excel at sourcing active and passive candidates
- Do primary research to find prospective candidates
- If you come with an existing set of go to market contacts, even better
- Effectively engage all prospects from those that are unemployed to those that are happily employed and have no intention of leaving their current role
- Excel at nurturing relationships with passive candidates to engage when the time is right
- Source junior and senior talent
- There will be a mix from entry level to senior roles
- Screen candidates for cultural and role fit
- Drive hiring across all customer facing functions including for
- Sales, including account executives, account managers
- Customer Success, including customer success managers
- Marketing and business development
- Create a great end-to-end candidate experience with a repeatable process so that all candidates, regardless of outcome, feel great about their interactions with Intellimize
- This includes interview logistics, interviewer coordination, and more
- Strong project management skills, organizing market intelligence, pipeline management, ATS setup (when the time comes), candidate experience, and stakeholder management
- Juggle competing priorities well
- Hit the ground running
- We have half a dozen go to market roles open now
- Drive multiple hires in the first two months
- Drive 5 qualified candidates per week for each of multiple roles in parallel starting within the first two weeks
- Qualified in this case means that hiring managers move candidate pass their initial phone screen more than ⅔ of the time once you and hiring manager are calibrated
- Select and implement an application tracking system (ATS) to manage recruiting at we scale across the company
Ideal background and experience
- 6+ years of experience recruiting for go to market roles, ideally with some in house hiring in at a company
- Self starter who feels comfortable driving themselves to achieve qualified candidate goals
- An active partner who hears and adapts to hiring manager desires while bringing a voice of experience to the discussion on ideal roles and approaches
- Rapidly iterate and calibrate, as needed, on profiles, outreach approaches, etc especially early in a search
- Strong San Francisco Bay Area contacts and familiarity, regardless of your location
- Proven track record of strong employee retention for sourced candidates in a high growth environment