Marketing Operations Sr. Manager
San Mateo, CA or remote (US and Canada only)
We look forward to meeting you.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intellimize intelligently optimizes websites for revenue driven leaders. Our machine learning automatically optimizes each buyer’s path to drive more web conversions.
We are looking for an experienced marketer to join our fast-growing and high-performing team to lead Marketing Operations.
This is a high impact role to optimize automation of demand gen and full-funnel lead management. You will help develop strategies to achieve our ambitious pipeline growth objectives, including driving the evolution and maturation of our marketing tech stack. You are fired up about finding ways to connect disparate signals in order to create great prospect experiences, and allow us to engage at greater scale. Importantly, you will also be an advisor to our product team regarding integration opportunities with the broader MarTech ecosystem.
Marketing gets easier when your customers are successful, and our average customer sees 46% lift in the web page conversion metrics that matter to them. We’re fortunate to work with leading companies including Unilever, Sumo Logic, Drift, Looker, Emburse, and more.
Key benefits of this role include:
- Ability to make your mark: you’ll be part of an agile and fast moving team
- Daily interaction with founders and company execs
- Advance your career: take on key projects you might not get in larger firms
- Competitive salary, benefits, and equity
- Experience working in leading edge AI and Machine Learning space
- Lead Intellimize Marketing Operations, driving continuous automation and optimization of our demand gen and lead management programs and processes
- Help develop strategies for achieving pipeline creation goals, identifying projects and investments that will make an impact
- Provide analytics and reporting, including attribution, that offer clear performance insights and enable confident marketing investment decisions
- Manage selected demand gen programs and vendor relationships
- Identify and select the technologies required to develop our MarTech stack as the company matures. Balance capabilities and cost to effectively and efficiently support rapid growth.
- Integrate and troubleshoot marketing tools and platforms, including Marketo, Salesforce, WordPress, Slack, Zapier, data sources, and digital ad platforms.
- Advise product team on Intellimize integration opportunities within the MarTech ecosystem
Experience & Skills
- 4+ years of B2B marketing operations experience
- Understanding of current MarTech market and digital marketing / marketing automation applications — Marketo certification, Salesforce admin experience, API and integration experience
- Familiarity with B2B marketing, lead generation, and sales processes
- Process orientation to quickly and proactively identify opportunities for automation and optimization
- Analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of programs
- Project management experience demonstrating ability to balance multiple objectives and priorities
- Comfortable establishing processes and programs where none exist
- Web development, graphic design, and video production skills are a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant fi