San Mateo, CA
We look forward to meeting you.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intellimize helps growth professionals drive revenue growth by personalizing websites with AI to deliver the right experience to each visitor on any device. Leading companies rely on Intellimize to deliver more revenue, faster, and with less work than traditional A/B testing or rules based personalization.
The company was founded in 2016 by an experienced ad tech marketer and two experienced machine learning leaders who had previously worked at Yahoo, Twitter, and BrightRoll. Intellimize is headquartered in San Mateo, CA, and backed by leading early stage investors including Amplify Partners, Homebrew, Hone Capital, Precursor Ventures, and Pear Ventures.
About the role
We are looking for a Product Designer to join our growing family. As one of the early Designers, you will have the unique opportunity to join a team creating a completely new personalization experience from the ground up. You will be at the forefront of UX+AI. There are many interesting UX challenges to design a highly intuitive flow to interact with AI, and to visualize complex analytics. You will be involved in the entire product development cycle. You will use your skills in user research, interaction design, information architecture, and visual design to build experiences for our customers. If you have been looking for a role where you can define and influence product design from the beginning, this is the opportunity for you.
Here’s what you’ll do
- Be a customer advocate who thinks deeply about how to improve the user experience
- Design highly intuitive, easy-to-use experiences that delight customers
- Distill complex interaction challenges into simple and elegant solutions
- Create and iterate on designs through sketching, wireframes, and low-fidelity mockups
- Deliver clear, detailed and pixel perfect final design specs
- Collaborate closely with product owners and developers during the implementation phase
- Take ownership of design projects and manage them on your own
- Be the voice for design and push for opportunities to improve our product.
- Occasionally collaborate with Marketing and Sales to execute on illustration, brand identity, and sales collateral
- 3+ years of experience in product design
- Ability to distill complex interaction challenges into highly intuitive solutions
- Ability to clearly communicate the rationale behind your ideas
- A proven track record designing and shipping products that customers love
- A portfolio showcasing your design work
- Fluency in prototyping, user research, Sketch, Figma and other design tools
- Ability to rapidly ideate and produce multiple UX concepts
- Basic working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Bonus: you have experience designing and delivering SaaS based product
- Bonus: you have experience designing a v1 or v2 product
- You are self-driven
- You can wear multiple hats
- You care deeply about simplicity and usability
- You love solving complex interaction problems and making things beautiful
- You have a good intuition of what makes an experience good or bad
- You constantly look for better ideas to delight and inspire users
- You thrive on rapid development cycle
- You are earnest, mature, and ego-free. You welcome candid feedback, and can constructively give it as well
- You have the willingness to fail and learn
- You love collaboration with cross-functional teams