Too many leads for sales? Didn’t think so.
Intellimize helps B2B marketers improve performance of landing pages, forms, blogs, and the rest of their website to deliver more, and higher quality, leads to sales.
Make your homepage hit home
To maximize engagement and conversion, website visitors should see a dynamic, personalized experience that’s tailored to them.
Our customers have found these tactics useful in moving prospects further through the funnel, generating more leads for sales, and driving more self-serve signups.
- Serve the most relevant headlines, copy, content, images, and calls to action (CTAs) for each unique visitor
- Show customer logos and case studies that match their industry
- Present the right chatbot that meets them where they are in the funnel
- Maximize ABM efforts by greeting target accounts with a personalized site experience
Landing pages have only one job. (Hint: It’s conversion)
If you’re like most B2B companies, you’re spending lots of money on ads and emails to drive traffic to landing pages, and too few convert. You know personalization will help, but it’s soooo much work to make a tailored page for every ad!
Predictive personalization allows you to to offer a personalized experience, at scale, without managing a huge number of separate landing pages.
- Continue the same messaging and imagery that you used in your ad or email on the landing page to maintain consistency and avoid confusion
- Optimize your CTAs (including copy, location, color, number, etc) to increase conversions
- Show relevant “proof” such as case studies, customer quotes, reviews for the visitor’s industry
Get your forms working for you
Almost all leads go through forms. Tuning them to maximize qualified leads is lifeblood for the business.
Intellimize helps you identify and serve the forms that convert best for each individual on your site. Form variations can:
- Use the right framing language around the form for this individual visitor
- Pre-populate form fields based on data you already have about the visitor
- Try eliminating fields to see how many more conversions you’ll receive
- Turn one long form into a multi-part form that might feel less onerous to fill out
- Offer selections as images to give a more inviting feel