Trusted by leading Ecommerce brands
Intellimize helped us achieve 100% lift on adding items to bag with auto-replenishment.
Drive customers toward completing purchase, increasing cart size, or signing up for a subscription
With intelligent website optimization, visitors will see the right merchandising to help them press the coveted “Buy” button more often.
We believe you can and should optimize each step in the buyer journey.
Start with optimizing the content and layout on the first landing page to most effectively move a visitor to a product detail or subscription page. Then help an individual confidently confirm their purchase decision.
Try more merchandising ideas, and quit leaving money on the table.
Machine learning lets you try all of your merchandising ideas at the same time without creating work overload for you or your engineering team.
Here are a few tactics that often work well to increase performance:
- Price framing that highlights sharp discounts to emphasize value for promotion oriented brands
- Countdowns and inventory call-outs that create a sense of urgency or scarcity
- Incentives, such as free shipping above a certain cart size, to encourage buying more and/or buying now
- Visual layouts that highlight product details or more appealing imagery
- Social proof, such as ratings and reviews, that validate value and quality
Work through your (cart) abandonment issues
If a visitor looks like they are going to abandon your site, offer a discount or free shipping.
If they are leaving after putting items in their cart, serve up a personalized reminder of those recently viewed items that are still waiting to be purchased.
If they’ve already left, trigger an email that lets them know know you’ve missed them. Re-engaging a few of these site visitors can have a big impact on site performance.
(Some of these tactics, such as launching bespoke abandon modals, require a bit of web developer magic. Our solution engineering team exists to bring these things to life on your site!)