4.9 / 5
Video: Intellimize vs A/B testing
Watch our short video to learn how Intellimize drives more website conversions, faster, than A/B testing ever could.
Curious what Intellimize can do for your conversion rates? Request a custom demo.
Great companies are getting more conversions with Intellimize
3 core differences between Intellimize and A/B testing:
- Test all at once: A/B testing is slow. Intellimize is fast. With A/B testing, you test one idea at a time, and wait weeks or months for an answer. With Intellimize, you test all of your ideas in parallel and start seeing meaningful results in hours and days.
- Optimize immediately: With A/B testing, you must wait to analyze bulk historical data before optimizing. With Intellimize, our machine learning starts learning with the first visitor.
- Personalize individually: A/B testing treats every visitor the same. Intellimize treats every visitor differently. We optimize each buyer’s path to conversion, based on where they’re at in their journey with you.
- Adjust continuously: With A/B testing, you deploy one variation across your site, forever. Intellimize, however, dynamically adjusts your site as the visitor’s behavior changes over time.
- Automate rote work: A/B testing requires close management and checking for stat sig daily. With Intellimize, our machine learning automates this work so you can focus on creating new ideas.
- Skip coding: A/B testing tools typically require your internal engineering resources. Intellimize, on the other hand, has a team that codes your variation ideas into your website for you!
Achieve an average 46% lift in website conversions, like leads or revenue
Our average customer runs 25 years worth of A/B tests in just 1 year.
Save countless hours of manual work
Measurable value for marketers:
Frequently Asked Questions
Just place one line of code on your website, and in almost every situation you’re ready to go.
Intellimize uses machine learning to automatically and dynamically personalize your site for each unique visitor. More experiments with faster learning lead to better results and more winners, all with less work than traditional approaches.
Employing A/B testing or rules-based personalization may be better than having a static website, but they are outdated approaches.
- A/B testing is slow, offers limited testing scope, and results in one “winner” that’s deployed for all visitors, forever.
- Multivariate testing (MVT) offers greater testing scope, but is even slower than A/B testing, and still results in one “winner” that’s deployed for all visitors, forever.
- Rules-based personalization is just hardcoded if-then-else statements, and offers the same experience for each segment, forever.
Most of our customers begin working with us by giving us no first- or third-party data at all.
Instead, we use information we can discern simply because a visitor requested a page from your website, including:
- Location: City/state/country
- Device: Mobile/desktop/tablet
- First visit/repeat visit
- Traffic source (i.e. where the visitor was just before they visited your site)
- Time of day, day of week, and time zone
Additionally, if a visitor comes to your site from a paid ad or an email, we will automatically parse any UTM parameters you probably already included.