Listen in on this lively conversation with co-hosts Sky Cassidy and Karla Jo Helms as they discuss Marketing AI with Guy Yalif, CEO of Intellimize.
Guy highlights how AI is used to personalize websites, continually learning to dynamically adjust each individual visitors’ experience as the market and behavior changes over time. Guy shares that best practice is to meet each visitor wherever they are in their journey, presenting the appropriate flow and experience whether they are a new visitor, long-time customer, or somewhere in between.
Other topics that are raised in this wide-ranging discussion:
- Rules-based AI vs. machine learning AI
- The “right problems” for AI vs. the ones that need to be left to humans
- Best personalization use cases for AI
- Staying on the right side of the personalization “line of creepiness”
- How AI can eliminate a lot of marketer rote work
- The Terminator (several times, not kidding)
Guy hopes B2B marketers everywhere will learn how AI can help us get more done, deliver more value for our companies, and produce better experiences for our customers.