Sara Pion is a growth marketer at Drift, a fast-growing company that makes a chat software and conversation marketing platform used by over 150,000 companies around the world. Sara was faced with many of the same stumbling blocks that many growth marketers struggle with, including:
- The never-ending pressure to deliver more signups on Drift’s website and more leads to a hungry sales team.
- Sara knew she wanted to test ideas and optimize Drift’s website to cater to these needs, but was faced with continual backlogs with their design and web development teams.
- Sara’s team didn’t have the ability to run tests on their own with their content management system.
Drift had to find a solution that allowed them to experiment with website optimization ideas quickly and easily without bogging down their internal teams.
Enter Intellimize. By using our predictive personalization platform, Sara was able to:
- Drive more leads
- Drive higher quality leads
- Drive cross-channel learnings
In two quarters, Drift’s team was able to test what they called “big swings” for one of their most important pages, tried out 25,000 different variations of the page, and ended up seeing a 322% improvement. Drift was also able to drive more high-quality leads since they ran different experiences for their lead channels, and were able to set the right website optimization goals for the right people visiting their website in the moment.
To see more about Sara’s experience with using the Intellimize platform, check out the video above.
Want to see how your organization can benefit from predictive personalization? Simply click on the “Request Demo” button on our website.