No one’s path in marketing is quite the same. From his early career studying airplane design to product development to website optimization, Intellimize CEO Guy Yalif has developed a unique approach to thinking about how marketing teams operate and thrive.
In a recent interview with Eric Siu, host of the LevelingUp Podcast, Guy talks about his fascination with aerospace design, his past roles at Yahoo, Twitter, and BrightRoll, and his current role as Intellimize’s Co-Founder and CEO. Here are just a few things that Guy and Ben talk about throughout the webinar:
- Delivering true personalization at scale for websites
- Storytelling techniques in B2B marketing
- Scaling marketing teams during explosive company growth
- Developing your own career path in marketing based on your unique experiences
- Customer-centric, cross-departmental approaches to marketing
“The customer is True North … it’s guiding us all around at Intellimize, what we build, how we market, and the problems we choose to solve. That last one ends up being really, really important: Whom are we going to be great for? What problems are we going to solve for them? And why are we going to be great at solving those problems?”
– Guy Yalif, Co-Founder and CEO of Intellimize
Listen to the entire podcast by clicking here.